Entertainment.Gist.Fashion.Gossips.Science &Technology.Lifestyle.e.t.c

Thursday 8 October 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN REVEALS WHO SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY TO :

Kim Kardashian West has claims she had her first sex at the age of 14 with Micheal Jackson’s Nephew TJ, A new book Kim by Sean Smith wrote. This book reveals Kim’s young romance with the star all through her high school days before she fell in love with Reggie Bush.
Kim in the past had opened up to seek advice from her mum, Kris Jenner before her first s*x.


”When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15,” she said.”
She gave brief details on how she approached her mother :
“I was like, ‘I think I’m going to, or I want to,’ and she was like, ‘OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,’ and she was like, really open and honest with me.”
Kim celebrated her 14th birthday at Micheal Jackson’s Neverland ranch, she described it as ”the most magical place on earth” to People magazine.
“When you drove up there were baby elephants and chimpanzees in overall, and there was all the rides. It was everything you can possibly imagine,” she said.
TJ is presently married to Francis , with four children: Dee,Jojo,Royal and Rio and as well two stepchildren Sage and Lexci  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog