Entertainment.Gist.Fashion.Gossips.Science &Technology.Lifestyle.e.t.c

Thursday 8 October 2015

I MIGHT BECOME GOD'S MESSENGER SOON - TERRY G

Popular musican/music producer, Gabriel Oche-Amanyi, who is famously known as Terry G, has hinted his fans that he might become a messenger of God soon because there is already a prophesy to that effect.
Terry G, who started his career as a gospel musician and a devoted chorister at a Lagos based Redeemed Christian Church of God, said he is definitely going to quit secular music and take up God’s work because that is what he is destined to do.Terry G was once addicted to several hard drugs .


     The Benue state-born entertainer said that: “By God’s grace; it has been prophesied that God is going to use me to prophesy to multitudes, and I think I’m already doing that in a way, but when God calls me at the right time, I will go for it fully.”
Talking about his foray into secular music, he said: “Sometimes, you need to put yourself in people’s shoes. When a preacher is preaching to you, and you already knew all what he was going to say, it might not sound interesting.
“I think God knows why He chose a path for everybody because if you look at it, everybody has done gospel music at some point; it worked for some people, and didn’t work for some. That is because we have different purposes in life. I’m only doing this (secular music) temporarily.”
Source: Naij.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog