Entertainment.Gist.Fashion.Gossips.Science &Technology.Lifestyle.e.t.c

Thursday 17 September 2015

NAETO C GIVES A FAN 50GRAND ON TWITTER :

Nigerian rapper, Naeto C , the 10 over 10 cronner has just blessed  one of his fans on twitter.
The fan was in need of money and tweeted at the rapper begging for the sum of 50k to complete his school fee , stating it is important for to his future , instantly the rapper requested for his account number,  promising to send him the money…
Check out how it went below:

Jidenna@its jidenna

@NaetoC please sir can you assist me 50k? I need the money to complete my school fee. Please sir, this is important to my future.

WhiteKaftan retweeted Jidenna

Wow! Send me your account details bro.

GOD’S NOT DEAD!!! Sir, just sent you my account details to your Dm. GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!! 

That’s certain bro and God bless you too.

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Pages

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog