Entertainment.Gist.Fashion.Gossips.Science &Technology.Lifestyle.e.t.c

Wednesday 9 September 2015

KELVIN HART SETS A WEDDING DATE TO MARRY FIANCÉE:

     After dating Eniko Parrish  for five years and being engaged for a year, actor/comedian Kevin Hart has finally set a wedding date . The couple will tie the knot on August 8, 2016. Some months from now. As for his involvement in the wedding preparation, Kevin told 'Entertainment Tonight',

He said:

''To be honest with you, I don't know what the hell is going on. I told her, 'Do what you want to do, and just come back to me with a finished product. She has a number, if she goes above this number it's not happening. That's all I did, I gave her a budget.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog