Entertainment.Gist.Fashion.Gossips.Science &Technology.Lifestyle.e.t.c

Sunday 31 May 2015

I DON'T THINK ANY MAN CAN HANDLE ME APART FROM MY HUSBAND-OMOTOLA JALADE

In a recent interview with Vanguard, popular actress Omotola Jalade said that she doesn't think any man can handle her apart from her husband.
She was asked in the interview if she would have married another man later ,has  she didn't marry her husband early .

Omotola said “I don’t think so, because I don’t think there is any man that can handle me apart from my husband. Not because I am a bad person, it is because I am a very strong personality. I can understand why a lot of female artistes find it very difficult to find the right person.
She went further more to explain and said, When you achieve some kind of success, you become really confused as to who really loves you for who you are. It’s not really easy, it is very hard finding those people who really love you. If you are not a very grounded person, you can also contribute in some kind of way to your own problems and so I might have contributed to my own problems.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog